|Job Ref:||DE01152TEE||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockton-on-Tees||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 00:07|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Interserve Healthcare are looking for carers, ideally with complex children's clinical care skills to join our team caring for our young client living at home with his family.
You will be providing clinical care for this client, as well as giving him reassurance when he awakes. He needs seizure management, respiratory monitoring, oxygen saturation monitoring and oxygen therapy. His feed and medication are administered via his PEG.
You will have training and be signed off as competent by one of our Nurses for the following:
• Administration of Medication
• Administration of Medication via Nebuliser
• Administration of Oxygen
• Paediatric Gastrostomy Feeding
• Paediatric Oral Suction
• Oxygen Saturation Monitoring
You will need your own transport due to our clients location.
Pay rates range from £7.50 - 9.00 per hour.
If you have worked with children with complex clinical needs, we would love to hear from you!
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience - Essential
• Experience of working with children with clinical complex care needs - Essential
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening - Essential
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude - Essential
• Can commit to regular hours - Desirable
We also offer the following training to enhance your professional development and variety of care packages to work in:
• Tracheostomy care
• Gastrostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
• Spinal Injury
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Please click here to view all Tees Valley branch vacancies