|Job Ref:||11308BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||New Zealand||City:||New Zealand||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 04:04|
MWH, now part of Stantec is a world leader in environmental management, water cycle management in mining and mining technologies, in addition to water, wastewater engineering, asset management, transportation, energy and technology solutions. |
We work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide cost-effective, practical, innovative engineering solutions. Our current projects are being constructed across all of Asia Pacific.
Due to ongoing successful tenders for a variety of projects, we require Senior - Principal level engineers with exceptional design skills and strong understanding of seismic conditions.
The role in a snapshot will encompass the following:
• Detailed designs and calculations across a variety of bridge projects and other related infrastructure projects.
• Detailed designs will cover seismic, Super Structure and deep foundations
• Detailed report writing
• Ability to carry out Structural assessments, inspections and risk assessment and asset management
• Construction supervision as required
• Working closely with project teams and project manager to ensure timely and cost efficient delivery
• Mentoring and development of junior team members
Degree in Civil Engineering
10+ years professional experience in the consulting industry
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)