|Job Ref:||11256BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||India||City:||Pune||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 04:06|
Support project managers/team leader by providing technical expertise to ensure that project outcomes in terms of profit, schedule, technical and quality standards, meet both the client and MWH expectations. |
• Hydraulic modelling,
• Drainage area planning type of work Construct and verify models,
• Assess potential solutions,
• Outline design,
• Prepare technical reports/ drawings
• Work with GIS databases
• Analyze data
• Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor/management.
• Bachelor degree in Civil/ Environmental Engineering or B.E. + M.E./ M. Tech in Environmental Engineering.
• Minimum 4+ years' professional experience in the consulting and engineering industry after graduate education.
• Understanding of hydraulic modelling, runoff models and hydraulics
• Hands on experience of hydraulic modelling software viz. InfoWorks, InfoSWMM
• Have excellent data manipulation abilities (MSExcel/ MSAccess database type packages)
• Expertise of GIS packages preferable Mapinfo, ArcGIS
• Experience of sewerage design
• Excellent technical report writing skills
• Developing level of business development, i.e. proven abilities to directly participate in and support the sales and account management process.
• Competent level of client service management, i.e. able to interface with clients and to build and maintain lasting, positive relationships with our Clients.
• Competent level of project coordination, i.e. have the skills necessary to technically manage a project, includes managing relationship with project associates and project tasks, budgets, scope, change management and risk etc.
• Capable of mentoring, guiding and supporting junior staff in technical aspects and ensuring for project deliverable happen within agreed time, quality and budget.
• Capable to analyse, assess, evaluate the issues, complexity pertaining to projects / work packages and support the team lead in mitigating them in advance.
• Competent level of baseline skills, ie: professional and confident with the essential, basic business and communication skills that are required for career growth in all positions.
• Support the business in evolving right level of work break down structures, optimum level of effort estimation, possible approaches, risk in the pursuits and opportunities
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)