|Job Ref:||204690859||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||04/10/2016 04:48|
Are you passionate about sales, business development and account management? Are you looking for a challenging new role with an industry leading business?|
Atlas Copco Compressors forms part of the Atlas Copco group, which was established in Sweden in 1873. Our operations within the UK are, for the most part, dedicated to sales and service. As a company we are committed to the professional development of all employees, and strives to provide every possible opportunity to enhance their competence.
Due to continued success and growth, Atlas Copco Compressors are now looking to expand their Oil Free Air Equipment team through the recruitment of an experienced Regional Sales Engineer.
We are looking for an experience Regional Sales Engineer who can demonstrate proven experience of sales and marketing ideally within the compressed air industry. As a minimum standard you must possess a HNC/ONC qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent. You will also have the following skills / experience:
- PC literate, including MS Office, Lotus Notes
- Good standard of presentation skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Good planning & organising skills
- Dynamic, independent, responsible, flexible, team-player and customer oriented
- Full UK Driving License
Joining the team as a Regional Sales Engineer, you will take responsibility for maximising the sales of oil free (>15KW) air compressors; together with large (>90KW) oil injected screw compressors and ancillary downstream equipment across the territory through direct sales, in accordance with agreed business plans in order to achieve financial and market share targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contract to achieve business aims, including sales and profitability ? especially managing personal time and productivity
- Maximize sales opportunities of all products in the Oil Free Air product portfolio.
- Preparing detailed proposals with corporation from the Proposals Engineer
- Support sales with demonstration, exhibition and negotiation in order to achieve targets.
- Support sales through undertaking site surveys and providing technical advice to both existing and potential customers.
- Maintain regular contact with all customers` especially key accounts
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the territory and ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Regional Sales Engineer you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Brand new company vehicle
- Full training
- The chance to complete additional qualifications including degrees
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
If you have the technical sales skills and experience required to excel in the position of Regional Sales Engineer, Atlas Copco want to hear from you.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community