|Job Ref:||204724399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum car allowance, pension, healthcare e||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:04|
Working with a leading regional building contractor we currently have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Setting-Out Site Engineer for work throughout the North West region.|
As a leading contractor in the region and one of the most recognized and well-respected to suit, they have a portfolio of exciting projects throughout the North West in the coming 12-18months. Due to a vast increase in tenders won, they are now in a position to be needing to increase their in-house engineering team.
They specialise in new build and refurbishment projects, including commercial and industrial builds, leisure, healthcare and education with increasing ventures into the new build housing sector. Projects typically span from £500k to circa £15m in value.
Career development opportunities are on offer with this contractor with an engineering manager in support to help develop career through the ranks which stand above the site engineer level.
* Undertake surveying and setting out duties.
* Check drawings and quantities.
* Reading of drawings.
* Supporting site management team with aspects of day to day operations including ordering of materials, resource and labour.
* Supervise and monitor the progress and quality of work on site.
* Liaise with sub-contractors and clients alike.
* Experience working within building and civil engineering projects of circa £500k to £10m.
* Formal qualification preferred - e.g. HNC in construction related discipline ideal.
* CSCS Card.
* SMSTS & First aid preferable.
* Competitive salary circa £32000 to £38000 but further negotiable dependent upon experience.
* Car allowance.
* Fuel card.
* Benefits package including healthcare package and pension contributions.
* Career progression into a supervisory/ management capacity if desired.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply below contact Kris Convery on NA