|Job Ref:||204724421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Associated benefits package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:05|
Working with a leading contractor we have a live vacancy and an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Planner.|
Due to a vast increase in work won, they now seek a Planner to focus on work across the Northern region, but based from their Manchester office. They operate across a number of sectors including commercial, industrial, education, healthcare, residential and leisure. Projects range in value but currently stand as high as £30m.
They seek an experienced individual who has a minimum 5 years' experience in the role and is comfortable on projects of circa typically £20m plus.
- Prepare a programme at tender stage in-line with prelims and procurement of materials, to Contracts Manager and Estimator for approval.
- Visit site at tender stage to ensure safe access and record site photographs etc to be issues to estimator team.
- Update all programmes in-line with actual site progress.
- Prepare tender and then construction programme.
- Prepare short-term, target and finish programme for each site.
- 5 years' experience of programming software including Microsoft project or Asta.
- Background of design & build sector
- Knowledge of architectural/civil engineering/surveying.
- Sound knowledge of construction processes and management.
The role carries a leading package of circa £50000- £60000 basic salary + company car/allowance and associated benefits including pension contributions and healthcare package.
For more information on the role please contact our construction specialist Kris Convery on NA