|Job Ref:||204729381||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:05|
Role: UK Major Account Manager |
Salary: Competitive basic plus bonus & benefits
Location: National (Ideally located in the South East)
Are you a creative, articulate team player with extensive knowledge within the construction industry?
Do you have experience in working alongside Main Contractors?
If yes then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a market leader in the UK and Europe, with a widely recognised global brand across the construction industry. Our client can offer a strong product and outstanding customer service to the construction market. Working with the most renowned contractors, our client is a prestigious company to work for.
Due to the continued success and sustained growth our client is looking for a commercially focused National Major Account Manager who is able to communicate with external and internal stakeholder's; offering their key accounts a solution to their construction projects.
The Role: UK Major Account Manager
We are looking for a well-presented, creative and professional Major Account Manager who is both organised and commercially aware, with a proven track record of account growth to join this prestigious organisation.
This role will ideally suit a dynamic major account professional who enjoys working autonomously and as part of a team, with an aspiration to work at Group level and progress within a leading organisation. Able to build strong and collaborative working relationships with Main Contractors and existing Supply Chain Agreements is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation looking to grow substantially and continue in their success, with the environment to gain real job satisfaction
Attributes: UK Major Account Manager
• A proven track record of success in growing and retaining accounts
• An ability to build positive personal relationships - both with customers and colleagues alike
• Strong sales and account management capability, with a structured approach to business development and retention
• Influencing, persuading and negotiation skills with high-level presenting abilities
• Demonstrate skills in value based project specification selling, ideally within the insulation industry
• IT competent I.e CRM systems
• NBS Qualified (Desirable)
• A confident and driven client facing sales professional
• Experience of building key partnerships with Contractors
• Proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets and KPI's
This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of an established yet evolving organisation. Offering great career prospects during a phase of growth.
The role comes with a competitive package, company car and other benefits.
Major Account Manager, Sales, Contractors, Property Developers, Distributors, Specification Sales, External Sales, Account Management, National Sales, Construction, Building Materials, supply chain, CRM, Roofing supplies, Cladding, Interiors, Exteriors, Insulation, Walls, Specifiers, Contracts, Key Accounts, Project life cycle, NBS, Building regulations, Design