|Job Ref:||204724718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:05|
Experienced Assessor required, to join our young and experienced dynamic team with offices in the North and South of England.
The Assessor will be delivering projects for high profile clients within the commercial and domestic markets. They can be based at either the Southern or Northern Office.
The successful applicant will be a fully licensed BREEAM assessor.
It is likely that the successful candidate will and have a proven track record in the industry and be able to self-manage and deliver all BREEAM assessments, from initial pre design stage through to post construction.
- Taking project lead and managing a variety of projects
- Advising clients on planning and design of BREEAM projects
- Advising clients on energy assessments and the building certification process
- Continually building relationships with key clients, ensuring a professional relationship and continually seeking opportunities to add value
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate strength in running projects, and hold a good understanding of sustainable building design
In addition, applicants who also have experience in the following assessments will also be advantage, in order to integrate into the existing team:
- SAP & SBEM Calculations
- Flood Risk Assessments and Surface Water
- Daylight & Sunlight Assessments
- Sustainability Statements
- Energy Assessments
- BREEAM Refurbishment