|Job Ref:||204724941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:06|
A job has arisen for a Facilities Project Manager to work for an organisation based in London, the role is an interim position, with an immediate start, for an initial 12 months and will pay around £225 ltd per day. The Facilities Project Manager will play a key role in the successful delivery of various FM projects, supporting the FM team and leading a number of packages of work to enhance service delivery of both in-house and outsourced elements.|
* Assist the Head of FM in assessing the value of various FM contracts, carrying out benchmarking and leading on the delivery of options to market test, re-specify or re-tender
* Be competent in drawing up technical specifications and seeing projects through from inception to completion.
* Lead on operational efficiency projects, all projects will be delivered in accordance with the project management methodology, ensuring governance and probity throughout the process
* Manage budgets and programmes for all projects under your remit and ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Develop and implement new ideas and procedures that may be required to improve the way that FM operations and/or projects are managed and delivered
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* Demonstrable experience of working as a Facilities Project Manager with particular focus on managing the projects lifecycle from inception to completion.
* Experience of dealing with a wide variety of people with open, assertive and tactful communication and an ability to obtain results by influence
* Membership of a professional engineering or FM Institution
* Track record of having delivered FM projects
If you feel you meet the criteria and would like to have a more confidential conversation about this position, please call Daniel Bamford on NA or email