|Job Ref:||204725224||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Negotiable (DOE)||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:06|
Title - Senior Project Manager - Commercial|
Position - Permanent
Location - Manchester
Salary - £45K to £60K (Negotiable DOE)
Our client is an independent global consultancy offering a wide range of services to the construction and property industry that provide project, cost and construction management for clients throughout the world and are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager.
They are currently experiencing an increase in work, mainly across the Commercial sector and are looking for a Senior Project manager to reinforce and support the current team and office growth.
The successful candidate will have gained experience working within a Project Manager role for another Consultancy/PQS organisation or client facing position and should be competent when it comes to the delivery of medium to large sized projects in the region of £10million+. Knowledge within contract administration and experience gained within Commercial projects would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading independent global consultancy that will provide support and development within your Project Manager career and also offer excellent opportunities for growth and progression.
Responsibilities - Senior Project Manager
* Suitably relevant degree and a professional level membership with a relevant institution (i.e. APM, RICS, CIOB, etc) along with sound knowledge and understanding of one or more of the above sectors, regulatory and compliance standards.
* Work with Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors to promote cost effective solutions to any issues.
* Provide advice and technical support to clients, project teams as well as undertaking a client interface role as and when required.
* Take a key role in the team and mentor junior staff in order to maintain and build technical knowledge and professional capabilities.
* Keep up to date with regulatory and technical developments.
* Effectively communicate across team, Senior Engineers, Principal Engineers and Project Managers.
* Challenge costs and designs and ensure compliance with all current legislation requirements of the regulatory bodies