|Job Ref:||204725548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£16 - £17/hour||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:07|
Working Foreman, Warwickshire |
Urgent requirement for an experienced Foreman to join a specialist property and asset maintenance company in the Midlands.
The successful Working Foreman will have previous experience in the Social Housing and Asset Maintenance sector, come from a trade background and be qualified to a minimum of an NVQ level 2.
The Key Requirements:
* Strong trade background with the ability to switch between tools and supervisory roles
* Have a relevant trade qualification, ideally a minimum of an NVQ level 2 as well as asbestos awareness training
* Previous experience within the Social Housing maintenance & refurbishment sector
* Exposure to housing, education, leisure, commercial and healthcare projects
* Excellent man management and team leadership skills
* Knowledge of property maintenance legislation
* Happy with travel across the Midlands region
Rate: Up to £17ph
Duration: 6 months+
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to (url removed).
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at (url removed) Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency