|Job Ref:||204725688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Newmarket||Address:||Post Code:||HS2||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:07|
Working for a well established company in Suffolk a brilliant opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer has arisen to work on a Mobile basis. |
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out maintenance and servicing on various commercial sites such as retail stores, warehouses and offices in Cambridgeshire predominantly, as well as other parts of East Anglia.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Troubleshoot and problem solve
• Carry out minor remedial works
The successful applicant will have:
• All relevant and Gas Qualifications
• Previous experience in a Gas Engineer role
• Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
• Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
• Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
• Negotiable salary
• Car or van
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on (Apply online only) or email