|Job Ref:||204727578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum + Bonus + Bens||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
Telemarketer / Appointment Setter|
Bracknell - close to transport links
£20,000 + OTE
Are you an experienced and talented Telemarketer/ Appointment Setter?
The post is 37 hours per week, 8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30 - 16:30 on Friday. Benefits include a Pension Scheme and 26 days holiday per year (pro rata), childcare vouchers, etc. This is an office-based post in Bracknell
This company employ 200+ people at their head office in Bracknell, at regionally based offices throughout the UK; at offices in France, Spain, China, USA; and Associates in Northern Ireland, Japan, Brazil and Australia.
This role will sit within the central Marketing Team which provides marketing support to the operational divisions of the business. The purpose of the role is to maximise sales opportunities through promoting the range of the Company services and generating new business leads.
* Populate and maintain CRM systems
* Pro-actively call all contacts from within the database and leads given, promoting and introducing our range of fully independent services across the company
* Pro-actively call all contacts promoting and introducing products or services as required by the business units
* Appointment setting for Business Development Managers/Consultants and Directors within the company to help grow the business
* Maximising sales potential by taking the lead on project administration and working with business managers through proposal stage to project completion
* Follow leads from events/exhibitions when required
* Flexibility to work for all divisions across the company when required
Skills and Knowledge:
Implement a campaign
Confident telephone manner
Good knowledge and experience of CRM systems
Good knowledge and experience of E-mail delivery systems
Understand the products, services, objectives and targets of their allocated business units
Understand the sales process and fundamentals (consultative) selling