|Job Ref:||204727605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum £30k - £40k Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
Salary: £35k - £40k + Package
An experienced Reinstatement Manager is required for a successful multi-functional construction company, working in the Utilities, Reinstatement and Building sectors. Having been established for over 25 years they have invested heavily within the business and built on their success to become one of the southern regions leading contractors within their field.
Due to growth they are now seeking a Reinstatement Manager to join their team based in London. You will manage, monitor and resource contracts, maximise output and profit whilst minimising costs, ensure compliance with the companies policies, procedures and legislation and maintain quality whilst and ensuring all HSE issues are adhered to. You will be liaising with your Site Agents, clients and other relevant bodies to ensure projects are delivered to programme and budget.
• A relevant HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction (highly desirable but not essential)
• Hold NRSWA qualification
• A minimum of one years experience as a Reinstatement Manager/Contracts
• Reside within reasonable commuting distance.
• Experience of producing SHE documents of CDM regulations
• First class communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent client facing and organisation skills
• Able to motivate and organise site based teams
• IT literate
• Be commercially and contractually aware
• Have a stable work history
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Reinstatement Manager seeking to join a successful contractor working throughout the South East region.
Please forward a current CV in the instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building, civil engineering and logistics sectors throughout the UK.
Reinstatement / Surfacing / Highways / Civil Engineering / Works Manager / Reinstatement Manager / NRSWA / Utilities / Contracts Manager / Project Manager