|Job Ref:||204729674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
Job Title: Senior Project Manager|
Salary: Competitive, please apply for details.
Our client is a nationally recognised Building and Construction company based in Oxfordshire. They specialise in providing risk and compliance services across the UK. Due to continued growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Senior Project Manager to work across their business. This is a promising opportunity, with lots of scope for growth.
This role is to assist and support the Director/Manager responsible for the office by providing efficient and effective management of local resources with regard to approved inspector operations in line with the Company's aims and objectives and the Building Regulations and amendments meet and exceed client expectations.
* Maintain a portfolio of projects for the client base.
* Vet all new commissions/plans to ensure compliance with Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
* Carry out all relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and associated statutory legislation.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to clients, i.e. architects, builders, etc. on building control matters.
* Consult with the Fire Authorities and other statutory bodies as necessary.
* To comply with those functions outlined in the Quality Manual for approved inspector services and site inspection.
* Ensure records and filing are maintained to ensure the Company's quality procedures, service levels and contractual requirements are being met.
* To communicate effectively (verbally, writing, electronically) to meet the job purpose.
* Maintain a positive team environment to promote the overall interests of the company without regard to sectional or divisional boundaries.
* To undertake other duties, within the competence of the post holder, as may be reasonably required from time to time.
Key Skills & Experience:
* You will hold full membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience)
* You must have good experience in providing an approved inspector service for building control
* You will have previous project / portfolio management experience.
* Experience as a Building Surveyor is not going to be enough for this role,
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period