|Job Ref:||204729683||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Engineer |
* Location - Cambridgeshire based role
* Salary - 30 - 34k
* Mobile Role
* Fully Expensed Van
* Call out 1 in 9
* 23 Days Holiday + Stats
* Due to ever increasing work load the client is looking to recruit full time permanent mobile mechanical and electrical maintenance/small works engineers
* This is a mobile role working in a wide range of commercial buildings carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
* The role will be covering the Cambridgeshire area.
* MUST HAVE an NVQ level 3 (Or equivalent) in either Plumbing, heating, maintenance engineering or mechanical engineering
* F Gas/Commercial gas training/Electrical testing and inspection desirable but not essential
* Any commercial Gas tickets will also strongly support your application
* Full UK Driving licence, due the role being mobile
* The successful candidate needs to be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with fellow employees
* More than 4 years' experience as a maintenance engineer
* The successful candidate must also be personable, with a professional attitude due to the role being customer facing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and very established buildings services contractor. Due to winning numerous long term contracts the company is looking to bolster its divisions with well-rounded engineers. They're offering stability, ongoing training if needed. There is also scope for career progression once the successful candidate proves themselves.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV Think Recruitment offer a £150 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed