|Job Ref:||204729736||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£40 - £50/hour||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
Project Manager and NEC/HVAC/Healthcare/M and E|
Location - Liverpool
Day Rate - £350-£400
I currently have an immediate requirement for a Project Manager. The purpose of this position will be, to organise and control a project in full a project or section(s) of a larger project. To take receipt from sales handover and deliver the project in full. To take responsibility from tender or negotiations stage or commencement of Project on site.
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of air movement and ventilation duck-work solutions, they are known for their delivery of projects nationally and work on projects in Nuclear and Industrial Processes, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and leisure. They pride themselves on being a proactive solution provider working with all disciplines, from concept to completion.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* To ensure that all statutory and company health and safety requirements are met
* To ensure that company procedures are complied with and that relevant information is communicated with the project staff.
* To administer the contract in accordance with the companies' scope and role.
* To develop good relationships with the client and potential clients along with their respective advisors
* To work with the Operations Director ensuring that the projects are adequately staffed by suitably qualified and experienced staff and that future needs are identified
* To maximise the project margin & control costs
* To ensure that as far as is reasonably practicable the company is protected during contract negotiations, on-site works and post contract discussions, and to ensure that records are maintained throughout the project delivery.
* To foster relationships with suitable senior consultants/subcontractor personnel
* By working with heads of individual departments ensure that staff training is kept up to date and that 'fast track' personnel are identified and progressed accordingly
* Lead by example setting the required standards of behaviour and conduct for the project
* Communicate the Company and Project strategy with the project team ensuring the objectives are met and understood, and liaise with the departmental teams and members to ensure that project needs are achieved.
* Liaise with the procurement lead during the tender/negotiation/construction period
* Manage the programme of works
* Degree / HND or HNC
* Membership of a Professional Body
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency