|Job Ref:||204729743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
Multi-Skilled Mechanical Supervisor |
* Location - Uxbridge, London
* Salary - 40-45k
* Company Vehicle
* 23 Days Holiday + Stats
* This role is for someone who is a multi-skilled engineer with previous supervisory experience of engineers.
* Overseeing planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial premises.
* The role requires knowledge of as many disciplines as possible as the successful candidate will be in charge of a group of mixed disciplined engineers.
* Support of the engineers when needed.
* To be in charge of/manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of sites Including Efficiency, Costings, People Management and Health & Safety.
In order to be considered for this role the following is required:
* Qualifications (NVQ or City & Guilds OR EQUIVALENT) in as many of the following disciplines will massively support application Air conditioning, HVAC systems, Commercial gas and electrical maintenance/installation.
* Commercial Gas tickets.
* F-gas and Test and inspection will also massively support application.
* A strong communicator and team worker is required for this role.
* Previous experience in a supervisory role is a must.
* Full UK driving license
* Strong Mechanical Background/Experience
* Professional and personable attitude towards work
* Any other additional qualifications will support your application
Due to winning numerous long term contracts the company is looking to bolster its divisions with well-rounded engineers. They're offering stability, ongoing training if needed. There is also scope for career progression once the successful candidate proves themselves. This is due to our client being a large FM company.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV Think Recruitment offer a £150 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed