|Job Ref:||204729838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:08|
QS / Chartered Surveyor: A QS / Chartered Surveyor is required to join a specialist valuation company providing a market-leading insurance valuation service to clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to smaller, privately-owned business in the UK and abroad.|
The QS / Chartered Surveyor will work in the building valuation department at an Associate / Director level in the company's Southern building valuation team. The ideal candidate will work full time and become an important member of the team. Over time the individual would gain responsibility for all of the work completed from the company's London office. Less experienced individuals or semi-retired individuals seeking part-time (3-4 days/week) work are also invited to apply.
The ideal Candidate will be an MRICS / FRICS quantity or a chartered surveyor, (other considerations could be a loss adjustor who works in insurance and is able to transfer skills to the services provided by this company).
The person should ideally have a proven track record of completing insurance valuations both in the UK and abroad:
- hold 5 years of valuation or wider property experience
- have a proven track record of undertaking a similar role
- be used to working directly with clients and be comfortable completing complex valuations for insurance purposes.
- have the ability to report to clients, project manage large valuation exercises across different clients.
- ability to articulate and prepare professional communications / reports.
Non key but desirable
- be willing to complete work across the UK and abroad as required.
- manage junior members / other valuers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a QS / Chartered Surveyor to join a small company that offer a flexible working environment. The position will be based in London and so the ideal candidate will need to come into the London office if needed. Most valuers work remotely and the person could be home based for the majority of time when not onsite. Salary fully negotiable based on experience. Apply now for more details