|Job Ref:||204729958||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£0 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
Site Engineer (Residential Housing)|
Up to £45,000
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Site Engineer required for setting out on Large Housing Development site in Leeds. Previous experience of working on a busy housing development is required; ideally you will be degree qualified and have a minimum 5 years' experience as a Site Engineer. You will be responsible for all the Engineering duties including Site access Roads, Kerbing, Edging and Foundations and all aspects of housing ground works up to slab level.
* Worked within Engineering Department and conducted setting out and as built surveys across a number of sites for award-winning, highest quality major national house-builder.
* Approved roads and sewer design for sites throughout the Yorkshire Region
* Set out plot limits and building demarcation, boundary lines and calculated area of plots
* Supervised adoption of roads and sewers
* Used AutoCAD for coordinate setting-out
* Prepared and maintained setting-out points on site and controlled the works
* Trained in the use of Professional Design Systems (PDS) software
* Designed external works layouts
My client is looking for an experienced senior setting out engineer preferable with experience in working in heavy structures and highway based projects. The successful Setting out engineer will be dedicated, dynamic and safety conscious.
This is a great opportunity for a senior setting out engineer with a HND Degree in engineering and a civil engineering background. This role is offering a potential lengthy term with a large contractor. This is a definite seller on the CV so if you are a setting out engineer and this sound like the next opportunity for you please respond to this advertisement.
The successful Setting out engineer will be capable and willing in the following:
* Extensive experience working on civil engineering projects
* HNC/HND Degree in Civil engineering
* Must be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
* Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
* HND Civil Engineering / Degree CSCS card holder
* If you are an experienced setting out engineer and if this sounds like your next opportunity
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence