|Job Ref:||204730143||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rushden||Address:||Post Code:||SG9||Salary:||£24000 - £32000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||26/10/2016 02:33|
Profile for job 00024374, Architectural Technician.|
My client is currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join an Architectural Practice based in Rushden. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a busy and fast paced company. The most successful individual for this role will be highly motivated and have 3+ years' experience post-graduation and has experience and component knowledge with UK Building Regulations.
The successful Architectural Technician for this role will have strong knowledge of the industry and will be working on projects which will be in the Residential, Educational and Housing Development sectors. This is an opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work alongside some highly knowledgeable and skilled professionals in the industry and to learn on the job.
Architectural Technician Position Overview
* Work closely with Architects and other building professionals to deliver an Architectural design service and solution on construction projects
* Assessing the needs of clients and users and agree the project brief
* Design the project preparing and presenting design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
* Manage projects, obtaining and evaluating tenders and contracts
* Contribute to the design and construction process.
* Work on multiple projects at any one time
* Work on variety of projects simultaneously
* Monitoring health and safety in design
* Communicating with both the design and construction team
* Preparing design proposals using CAD and traditional methods
* Contributing and co-ordinating comprehensive design material
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
* Degree qualified in Architectural Technology
* Knowledge of UK building regulations and experience in planning side.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
* Highly motivated and can manage own workload
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Outstanding attention to details and design
* Work within budget
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary £24k-£32K DOE
* 20 days' holiday + Bank holiday (will receive extra after set timescales)
* Pension (next year)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy