|Job Ref:||204730153||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Salary:||£10.25 - £11.25/hour Permanent position||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
ACR have registered a fantastic role with one of the South East's leading Developers of New Homes, with a vast land bank across their operating areas.|
The company are seeking the services of a Materials Controller to be based on a Project in Northampton comprising of traditionally build Houses and Apartments.
Reporting to the Site/Project Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for all materials deliveries and distribution.
Duties will include:
* Assist Site Manager/Buyer in preparation of materials schedules in accordance with construction programme.
* Monitor and control all material deliveries to site and maintain accurate records.
* Ensure quality and quantity of materials.
* Liaise with site personnel to ensure adequate storage and protection of materials.
* Distribute materials on site in accordance with works package schedule.
* Liaise with materials suppliers to achieve required delivery date.
* Attend weekly sub-contractor meetings.
* Prepare monthly stock accounts for costing.
* Ensure materials receipt log sheets are completed and received by Accounts Department.
* Liaise with Site Manager daily to identify materials requisitions.
* Maintain all aspects of the requirements laid down by the Health & Safety Executive and the factory inspectorate.
* Promote and enhance the company image.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
* Good All round knowledge of all components and quality expected by the company.
* Good phone manner and assertiveness with suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Knowledge of building industry/construction materials.
* Computer literate and numerate.
* Current CSCS accreditation.
This is a fantastic prospect for somebody with the right experience to join a company with a huge amount of work starting in the Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire area across 2016/2017.
In return for your services the company can offer a competitive salary and benefits packaged for the right individual.
For further detail please do not hesitate in contacting Harry on (Apply online only) or apply below