|Job Ref:||204730162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||26/10/2016 02:33|
My Client is seeking two Town Planners in addition to their already successful town and country planning team. The client is a multidisciplinary practice and works directly in the public sector with numerous Local Authorities and renewable/energy clients.|
The perfect candidates would have between 2 and 5 years' experience after graduating from a course or to be RTPI accredited.
It is essential you have experience in;
* Undertaking policy analysis including local plans, NPPF and PPG
* Carrying out pre-application discussions
* Preparing Planning Statements, Design and Access Statements and other documentation
* Setting out draft planning conditions and negotiating with authorities on them
* Making applications and liaising during determination
* Discharging planning conditions
* Ability to produce offers of services (submissions to potential clients) identifying deliverables, program and costs
* Housing development, infrastructure development and EIA
The successful candidate will be based in their Warrington office as part of the Environmental Planning team but will be expected to travel from time to time and may include overnight stays dependant on location.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience/qualifications. Benefits do include Pensions and payment of professional subscriptions.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business