|Job Ref:||204730276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
Project Manager / Senior Site Manager - Construction - North West|
Sector: High Rise Residential
Our client is a reputable main contractor, They are a cash rich business, with a stable workload and on target for further growth.
As a result of securing further new projects , this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Project Manager to work on multi-million pound residential development.
The first project is excess of £70m.
You will be working on Multi-million pound projects, taking the project from preconstruction to completion.
To be considered for this Project Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Build Manager, Senior Site Manager, Project Manager or equivalent.
- Previous experience on building sector projects such as Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education or Retail.
-Ideally high rise residential experience.
- Previous main contractor employment history is essential.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Project Manager will receive:
*£45,000 - £55,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency