|Job Ref:||204730785||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chislehurst||Address:||Post Code:||BR7||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer - Insurance Works|
*competitive salary* *competitive package*
I am currently looking for 2 x domestic gas breakdown engineers to join one of the UK's leading maintenance company's.
Not only do they manage Social Housing contracts they also look after private households. They do a lot of Insurance works for the likes of The AA, Aviva, Legal and General and Alliance.
- Required to service and repair central heating systems (various modelled boilers)
- To attend pre - planned and emergency appointments
- To diagnose the fault and provide information to the customer and log it correctly on the PDA supplied
- Take your turn on the call out rota that is currently in place
- To be flexible with areas of travel if problematic jobs occur
- Must hold relevant ACS Certificates (CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working on breakdowns
- Considerable amount of knowledge within the gas industry
- Must have UK driving license