|Job Ref:||204730935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
Are you a QA Engineer looking for your next big project? Do you have an eye for quality? Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for the above to work on a major project for a tier 1 contractor in central London.|
The role is expected to continue for 10 months and the project includes QA on concrete.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious civil project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest subcontractors currently in the UK at the moment
Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop good working and collaborative relationships; providing support and guidance to the construction team
* Supporting the Quality Manager in developing the quality plans, procedures, forms and checklists for quality.
* Ensuring the effective execution of management plans to achieve quality, through company quality process, and the active participation in readiness checks and quality gate reviews
* Reporting quality status, KPI's, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis and participating in quality status reviews
* Ensure quality management system records are maintained and kept readily available.
* Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng)
* Relevant CSCS card
* Civil engineering project experience
If you are interested in the role and feel the requirement suits your experience please send your CV now to Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE in London or call (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business