|Job Ref:||204730946||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
This leading national construction company require an Assistant Site Manager to assist in the delivery of an external refurbishment project in North West London. The opportunity exists for an individual to join a team of industry experts in a long term partnering framework with excellent career progression opportunities.|
Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting in the management of the project
* Supervision of the delivery of numerous projects on-site at any one-time
* Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
* Assisting in the day to day management of on site health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained.
* Assisting in the communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
* Experience in the delivery of external refurbishment works - particularly within a Social Housing environment will be highly advantageous.
* At a minimum you must have your CSCS and Asbestos Awareness cards