|Job Ref:||204730951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Salary - Depending on Experience||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:09|
Are you are an experienced Technical Architect looking for an opportunity to work with an exceptional studio in London? |
If the answers yes then look no further!
My client is a design led multidisciplinary studio is looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect to lead their technical team.
They are looking for an experienced, proactive, motivated and client-focused senior Technologist/Project architect with excellent technical skills to join Their close-knit and ambitious team.
Their studio delivers high end and thoughtfully designed residential work for both end users and private developers.
The successful candidate will have proven experience supervising, coordinating and managing projects (RIBA Stages 4- 7) through to their successful delivery. Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration is essential.
Primary duties include:
• Managing and mentoring our technical team - Resourcing, project planning, weekly schedules of tasks, deadlines and monitoring.
• Leading & supervising and managing processes of production of tender and construction packages - Drawings, Schedules, specifications.
• Coordinating work by all external consultants & internally with our Design and Structural teams.
• Leading & supervising site inspections - Liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures & documentation.
• Proven track records in All Contract administrations duties
• Excellent knowledge of UK Building regulations, ability to challenge building control/Approved inspectors with creative solutions.
• Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details.
• Practical experience using BIM software, Ideally Archicad.
• Excellent organisational, time and people management skills