|Job Ref:||204731097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£25000 - £37000/annum Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:10|
As an experienced Branch Manager, you will lead from the front, inspiring your team to set an example of great customer service and store standards; managing the day to day operations, including sales, administration and logistics. You will have a proven track record in meeting targets, building strong relationships with customers and exploiting business opportunities. This position would suit a candidate with a construction or building materials background, with previous management experience gained from a similar role. |
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
* Previous branch management experience.
* Profit driven with a proven track record of driving sales in a commercially driven environment and evidence of attained sales and profitability growth.
* The ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Be adaptable to individual and operational change.
* Be a self-motivated individual who can embrace change and motivate others to do so.
A full valid driving licence is also essential for this position.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive package and the opportunity to work for an industry renowned corporate client. There will be an expectation to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
Please apply now to be considered for this fantastic position.
New Appointments Group is committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.