|Job Ref:||204731037||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:10|
Senior Building Surveyor|
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and very reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy business as a Building Surveyor based in the Hemel Hempstead.
They are looking for a candidate that has experience in the Education sector to join their current team and work on frameworks and projects that they have acquired and future business with their ongoing clients.
The successful candidate will be a confident individual who is capable of heading their own project from start to finish while learning and accepting an array of challenges.
* Education or experience to support projects of medium to large scale.
* Knowledge and understanding of funding schemes such as: LCVAP, CIF, EFA and DFE
* Experience in the Education sector is essential.
* Preferably chartered but not essential.
* Well organised and able to programme multiple projects at a time.
* Good soft skills and client facing skills appropriate for project manager role.
* The ability to manage an entire project throughout its life cycle.
Why is this a great job for you?
* Role at a widely acknowledged business, with prospects to progress within and an industry leading retention rate.
* Chance to progress in your career while building specialist knowledge within the education sector.
* Internal progression opportunities.
* Excellent Benefit packages available.
You will receive a competitive package, including a basic salary of £55 to £65K depending on experience plus benefits.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only). If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business