|Job Ref:||204731027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:10|
Resident Liaison Officer|
Fixed Term Contract
Up to £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Resident Liaison Officer for our client who is a leading specialist service and maintenance contractor in the UK that brings a full range of services together under one roof. They provide an extensive programme of maintenance for a wide range of customers that encompass both public and private sector clients.
This contractor is now seeking a Resident Liaison Officer to join their team. Your role will include dealing with planned works for several social housing associations in the Midlands and Burton area.
• Carry out home visits / tenant meetings with local residents dealing with refurbishments
• Booking appointments
• Updating and keeping tenants informed on progression of work
• Supporting tenants until completion of works whilst responding to complaints and resolving resident queries
• Liaising and maintaining good working relationships with maintenance contractor and tenants whilst keeping both parties informed
It is an essential requirement that you have a Full UK Driving Licence as the role will involve travelling between sites to various tenants.
You will also have:
• Experience in a similar type role essential, ideally within the social housing market with the desire to provide excellent customer service
• First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships
The successful Tenant Liaison Officer will demonstrate the ability to make an immediate impact and in return for your efforts the organisation will seek to provide a long term position within the organisation.
If you are ready to take the next step to successfully further build on or if you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role, we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £50 of vouchers.
Niyaa People represent Construction professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Kim Gill at Niyaa People on (Apply online only)