|Job Ref:||204730769||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Liverpool Street||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Plus Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:10|
Want to work on a brand new major fit out scheme circa £15 Million in Electrical Value? Like the idea of being rewarded on your performance and incentivised commercially? |
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading services contractor in central London working on a major fit out / refurb scheme. The opportunity offers longevity, a chance to progress and the opportunity to be rewarded well on performance and application.
- Coordination of Direct Labour, Electrical and Specialist Sub Contractors
- Management of H&S Documentation (RAMS)
- Ordering of day to day materials
- Assisting with technical issues
- Tool box talks and site inductions
- Driving of the install program and reporting progress to the Project Manager
The ideal candidate will be from and Electrical trade background and have experience managing teams on major commercial projects. SMSTS or SSSTS is also required.
If you have any questions or would like to hear more about the opportunity please feel free to contact us for an informal discussion or reply below