|Job Ref:||204730465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £68000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:10|
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - Construction - West Mids|
Opportunity for long term local West Midlands based work!!!
Our client is a reputable top tier main contractor with a stable workload and on target for further growth.
As a result of securing further new projects , this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Project Manager to work on multi-million pound construction projects.
This company are able to offer staff local work consistently in the West midlands.
So if you are interested in local projects this is an excellent long term opportunity for you.
You will be working on Multi-million pound projects, taking the project from preconstruction to completion.
To be considered for this Project Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Build Manager, Senior Site Manager, Project Manager or equivalent.
- Previous experience on building sector projects such as Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education or Retail.
- Previous main contractor employment history is essential.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Project Manager will receive:
*£58,000 - £68,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency