|Job Ref:||204730433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Farringdon||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Plus Package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 02:33|
Fantastic opportunity to join a London division of a mediums sized M&E Contractor who specialise in the new build residential sector. The opportunity has great scope to progress into a commercial management role as the division grows in the future. |
The company are seeking a Senior QS to work across multiple medium sized contractors covering both M&E Scopes in the residential new build market. Forms of contract will predominantly be under JCT.
- Production of project cost plan after handover of awarded project from Estimating Department
- Procurement of specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-Contractors.
- Preparation and production of Sub Contractor Order Documentation.
- Liaising with Project Team to ensure all variations and additions to the contract are logged, priced and submitted to the Client.
- Managing monthly project cost reports in time for monthly Directors meetings.
- Preparation of monthly Project Valuations and preparation of Project Final Account.
- Managing specialist Mechanical and Electrical Sub-contractors and negotiating their Final Accounts.
The ideal Candidate will have experience Surveying projects circa £5 million M&E. Experience in residential sectors is desired but not essential.
Should you have any questions regarding the role or would like to discuss the opportunity further please feel free to contact us for an informal discussion