|Job Ref:||204728840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Biggleswade||Address:||Post Code:||SG18||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:11|
JRL Plant & Logistics Ltd is a part of the JRL Group which is an innovative, young and dynamic industry leading construction company which is privately owned and consists of over eight companies all within the construction industry. Specialising in sub and superstructure packages with our in-house capabilities gives us the edge over our competitors. |
Built on repeat business with an annual turnover of £180 million over two decades the Group delivers, whether it
be 60m below ground or 150m high into London's skyline. The JRL Group will deliver a complete construction service and are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join the team.
• 28 days Holiday including bank holidays
• Workplace Pension
• Mobile Phone & PC
• Experience within the plant hire/piling/welding industry
• Driving License
• Computer Literate
• Able to manage a large team of fitters/welders
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent time keeping
• Able to deliver regular reporting on costs
• Managing a team of 15 including welders/fitters/administrators
• Scheduling works for mobile and workshop based staff.
• Managing stock levels.
• Negotiating pricing agreements with suppliers (new & old)
• Programming in of pro-active scheduled maintenance & Testing
• Report building of parts descriptions/part numbers/prices/suppliers
• Maintaining a well serviced fleet of mixed construction equipment