|Job Ref:||204728811||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£19 - £22/hour||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:11|
I have a requirement for a Maintenance Surveyor for a well-established Housing Association in North West.|
The purpose of the Maintenance Surveyor is to provide technical service to the Area Housing Team, and maintain good customer relations by efficiency inspections and specification of works required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To control and supervise Maintenance Contracts as required.
- To control and supervise contractors work including the agreement of variations and quality audits as instructed.
- To carry out invoice, payment checks as required.
- To draw up plans, tenders, Bills of Quantity as required, and to assist with the preparation of contracts.
- To problem solve and provide technical advice on maintenance issues.
- To give advice to tenants and liaise on tenants behalf with contractors.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of tendering procedures and contract administration.
- Working knowledge of Decent Homes Standards.
- Proven experience of programming and controlling building work.
- Proven experience of delivery of large programmes regarding kitchens and bathrooms
If you feel you have the relevant experience or for further information on this role please contact Robert Keay on (Apply online only) and submit your most recent CV