|Job Ref:||204728635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:12|
NRL require an experienced administrator to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Engineering Operations Team.|
The individual will be a first point of contact for Operations Managers, Project Based staff and occasionally external customers.
About the role:
Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate - Use Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint on a day-to-day basis (at Intermediate/Advanced level)
- Diary management for Operations Managers
- Dealing with incoming e-mail and post
- Producing documents, reports and presentations to a high standard
- Printing, scanning and binding as required
- Ordering stationery and plant as required
- Set up sites with relevant Health & Safety documentation
- Filing duties included uploading documents to internal systems and archiving old projects.
- Liaising with staff and clients in an effective and professional manner
- Maintaining office systems
- Drawing control, print off, collate and maintain drawing registers.
- Minute taking at project reviews and other operations meetings as required.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff as required and maintaining a log of all travel and accommodation bookings
- Arranging couriers as requested and maintaining a log of all couriers booked
- Booking meeting rooms and buffet lunches as requested
- Providing support to our reception team when required
- Ensure compliance with all company Standards and Procedures
- Occasional visit to sites to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Encourage team to keep office clean and presentable.
What you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and committed to achieving high standards
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good attention to detail and high standards for quality of work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Business focused and results orientated
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Construction background preferred
What`s in it for you:
- This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful Engineering Contracting Business
- Training will be given on any internal systems
- Excellent support and training