|Job Ref:||204728264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:12|
Gas Engineers (Service / Breakdown) required to work in London ****|
Our highly successful client requires Domestic Gas Engineers (service / breakdown) to join their expanding team.
• Do you have relevant domestic gas tickets (CPA1, HTR1, CKR1, CCN1 and CENWAT)?
• Are you looking for a permanent, mobile role based in London?
• Do you have at least three years experience working as a Gas Engineer?
If you have answered 'yes' to all of these questions then this could be the role for you!
Gas Engineer - More about the role:
• Working within central, South West and West London, the role will involve carrying out work in domestic properties.
• Some of the responsibilities of the role include: boiler servicing, providing Landlord Gas Safety Certificates, boiler breakdowns, installations (shower, hot water cylinder, bathroom), plumbing maintenance, immersion heater replacements.
• The successful candidate will be provided with a company van, mobile phone, iPad and fuel allowance.
Gas Engineer - About you:
• You will hold the following gas tickets: CPA1, HTR1, CKR1, CCN1 and CENWAT.
• You will have at least three years experience in a similar role (you must be carrying out servicing / breakdown on a daily basis).
• You will have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• You will live in or around central / South West / West London (or surrounding areas).
• You will hold a full driving licence.
If you would like to apply for this Gas Engineer role then apply online immediately or call Stacie on (Apply online only)