|Job Ref:||204727840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:13|
Supervisor / Site Manager- Architectural Steel |
This is an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor who is experienced with architectural and structural steel to join a company as a Site Manager and step up to the next stage in their career. Ideally you would be architecturally biased as the main scope of the role would be managing steel fitting teams to fit balconies, balustrades, handrails etc.
- Overall Site management
- Health and Safety on-site
- Sub-contractor management
- RAMS- Risk Assessments and method statements
- Site surveys
- Project cost controls
- Programme monitoring
- Tool box talks
- Client and supplier liaisons
- Minimum SMSTS
- Experience of working on Architectural steel projects, ideally as a Supervisor or Junior Site Manager
- Crane Supervisor/Appointed Person ticket would be a bonus.
Having your own transport is also ideal as you will be requested to feedback to Project Managers who will be situated in the North London and Bedfordshire area.
Key words; Site, manager, SMSTS, CSCS, Architectural, steel, structural, RAMS, health and safety