|Job Ref:||204727785||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:13|
£50000 - £60000 + Package
Openside Networks have been tasked by a well-established and leading main contractor to assist them in sourcing an experienced Site Manager to join their team in the N / NE / NW London area.
What you will be doing:
As the No1 on site, you will oversee a multi £m regeneration project and will be responsible for:
- Day to day site management, direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health and safety, planning, programming and co-ordination with the company`s off-site activities.
- On-site management and control of the company`s site operations, both of in-house and sub-contracted activities.
- Day-to-day monitoring, recording and documentation of the company`s site activities including compilation of site progress reports.
- Completion, compilation and issue of all necessary site quality documentation.
- Represent the company at site progress meetings, as directed by the client.
- When required, provide assistance to the bid department, and draw up tender site programmes, budgets and method statement documentation.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced No1 Site Manager, experienced in overseeing New Build, Refurbishment, Regeneration style projects ranging in value from £15m - £35m within a main contracting environment. You will hold all relevant certifications such as CSCS and SMSTS. You will have excellent communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally. Due to their ongoing work winning success, they are looking for someone who is looking to progress their career further OR for someone who is looking for a very stable and secure working environment