|Job Ref:||204727752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£33000/annum||Post Date:||26/10/2016 02:32|
HVAC Engineer required for busy Building Services company in London. ***|
* Do you have experience carrying out PPMS and reactive maintenance as a HVAC Engineer?
* Do you have experience of carrying out work reports?
* Do you have a driving licence?
* Are you able to carry out weekend work and out of hours work when required?
If you have answered 'yes' to all of these questions then read on!
HVAC Engineer - More about the role:
* You will be carrying out service and repairs through PPMs and reactive maintenance.
* You will be providing reports/certifications as required.
* You will be carrying out fault finding on various types of HVAC equipment.
* You will be completing site log books following repairs.
* You will be carrying out routine service inspections and reports, working to a PPM schedule as an HVAC Engineer.
* You will be liaising with customers and tenants to ensure works are completed, providing excellent customer service!
HVAC Engineer - More about you:
* You will have at least two years experience in a similar role.
* You will have a relevant qualification.
* You will have excellent technical knowledge and be confident carrying out PPMs and reactive repairs.
* You will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now! Or call Stacie on (Apply online only)