|Job Ref:||204727433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:14|
Trainee Quantity Surveyor - Sudbury, Suffolk - £20,000-£25,000|
Are you a Trainee Quantity Surveyor or looking to become a Trainee Quantity Surveyor? Are you looking to develop you career? Have you had experience on commercial projects?
If the answer is yes then this opportunity isn't to be missed.
Benefits of this company include:
* Expanding business
* Projects with values up to £10m+
* Award winning main contractor
* Projects local to the Sudbury, Suffolk area
* Fantastic opportunity to develop, train and progress your career
Responsibilities of the successful Trainee Quantity Surveyor include:
* Assist in the pre-contract stage
* Assist with tenders
* Assist with monthly cost reports/CVRS
* Assist in the management/agreement of valuations/variations
* Assist with managing subcontractor accounts
* Assist in the procurement of subcontractors
* Assist with cash flow forecasts
* Assist with final accounts
* Assist in the buying of materials
Requirements of the successful Trainee Quantity Surveyor include:
* Degree in Quantity Surveying ideally
* Construction experience
* Keen interest in construction and surveying
CV's are being reviewed over the next week, so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business