|Job Ref:||204727373||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Port Talbot||Address:||Post Code:||SA12||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum + company car||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:14|
We currently have an opportunity for a Construction Planner to join an established Main Contractor with an excellent reputation.|
Our client, has been an established Contractor in the South Wales area for a number of years and specialises in civils and commercial builds with a value of range of between approximately £2m - £10m. They are experiencing an on-going period of growth.
This role will suit a Planner with a background in either commercial builds or civils.
Successful applicants will be required to:-
- Prepare bid and tender stage programmes.
- Monitor project progress against critical path.
- Introduce and evaluate risk in programmes.
- Resource and cost load programmes.
Applicants will need:-
- Experience working with a main contractor in a planning role.
- A construction related degree / HNC.
- A thorough understanding of programming techniques.
- Proven skills in using Planning software