|Job Ref:||204727162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum £50k - £60k + Package||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:14|
Strategic Land and Partnership Manager|
South Yorkshire - Regional Cover
£50k - £60k + Pkge
Our client is a leading UK contractor working with a number of blue-chip clients within the public and private sectors. With over 80 years experience they complete a variety of projects from new build and refurbishment of homes, care homes, educational and public buildings and responsive maintenance works predominately within the social housing sector. Having a directly employed workforce they deliver excellent training programmes for their employees and offer excellent career progression opportunities for career minded individuals.
They are now seeking to appoint a Strategic Land and Partnership Manager to support the Director for land acquisition and delivery in accordance with business objectives.
• Homes and Regeneration Land and Technical security in accordance with Homes' and Regeneration's budgets and business plans
• Working with regional teams as necessary in relation to land acquisition related bids/major bids
• Facilitating, promoting and supporting cross regional and divisional joint working, Intelligence sharing and bid excellence
• Development and implementation of CSR/Community Engagement and Investment strategy and delivery
• New, updated and current land/housing led initiatives
• Guidance and support in relation to land acquisition related bids/major bids
• Working with the L&P Director and Strategic Land and Partnership Director where necessary to deliver land related special projects
• Deputising for the Strategic Land and Partnership Director as required/necessary
You will have:
1. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
• Financial and commercial acumen
• Ability to influence senior decision makers
• Experience in developing strategies
• Able to manage effectively across functional teams
• Able to multi-task, prioritise and have good time management skills
2. Motivated and enthusiastic
3. A confident decision maker
4. Leadership skills
5. Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
6. Team commitment.
7. Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards
8. Excellent organisational skills.
9. Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
10. Professional attitude and approach to work.
11. Ability to competently operate MS Office (Word & Excel).
12. Current and Valid UK driving licence
Please forward a current CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building and civil engineering sectors throughout the UK