|Job Ref:||204726872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum negotiable+company benefits||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:15|
Profile for job 00024372, Senior Architectural Technician.|
Senior Architectural Technician required for an international Architecture and Engineering Company, with this particular role based in the Birmingham Area. With over 2000 employees across the world this is a fantastic opportunity for the Senior Architectural Technician to work on a range of sectors from Healthcare to Pharmaceutical. The Senior Architectural Technician will be reporting to the Project Architect and Head of Department and will have responsibility for managing and delivering on the technical designs of a range architectural projects, both in the Healthcare, Education and Pharmaceutical sectors. The ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD/Revit.
The Senior Architectural Technician main duties will include gathering and organising technical information, obtaining tenders, making site visits, preparing regulatory applications and preparing design proposals using CAD and other traditional design methods. The Senior Architectural Technician will be working on a number of projects at any one time and therefore needs to have excellent time management skills.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Overview
* To work as a key member of the team applying technical knowledge all sectors including Architecture, Construction and Building and Design.
* Using software packages including Revit, AutoCad and ADT to produce design proposals.
* Help with and coordinate the design and production of comprehensive design information.
* Prepare and produce plans and documents for statutory approvals.
* Attending Site visits/meetings.
* Provide technical advice for user/site specifications when required to do so.
Senior Architectural Technician Position Requirements
* Understanding of the brief, building regulations, planning constraints and NHS design guidelines
* CIAT accredited honours degree in Architectural Technology or HND/HNC in Architectural Design or Technology
* Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit
* Excellent hand drawing skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Outstanding attention to details and design
* Work within budget
* Driving license
Senior Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary Expectation £30k to £45k DOE
* 20 days' holidays
* Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy