|Job Ref:||204726765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum company van and bonus||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:15|
We are currently seeking an experienced contracts manager to join our client on a permanent basis based in West Yorkshire.|
You will be working as part of a team for a leading interiors firm who work with a variety of clients ranging from bespoke wine bars to high end high street stores.
* To produce programme plans for all jobs and to clearly communicate these so that foremen understand what's required and by when
* To work with Director and the foremen to ensure that Health & Safety requirements are both implemented and satisfied.
* To oversee project progress, working with the foremen to ensure that resources (labour (including subcontractors), materials and tools and equipment) are well planned and used efficiently.
* To provide regular reports on progress and to raise associated issues with Director as necessary. Daily contact with each site is expected.
* Driving licence
* Experience of the building and interiors industry
* Positive attitude, enthusiastic and encouraging and motivating. Able to work under pressure. Able to deal with a range of people - clients, staff, architects etc. A problem solver and a strong supporter of standards.
* Good understanding of current construction regulations.
Our client has stressed that it is ESSENTIAL that you are able to work on your own initiative and make decisions without needing the guidance from the director when he is away one business or busy with other projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing firm where if you give 110% and are happy to put the hours in you will get looked after not just with a rewarding salary, company van and bonus's but also the client is renowned for taking his team away for weekends fully expensed by himself.
Please get in touch with Kelly at the FALMOUTH branch as soon as possible with your CV as there is an immediate start on offer for the successful candidate