|Job Ref:||204726562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Lyndhurst||Address:||Post Code:||SO43||Salary:||£15000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:15|
Based in Lyndhurst, this position would be ideal for a driven and motivated individual with previous experience in an administrative role. |
My client has a growing business in the Mechanical and Electrical industry and require a competent addition to their team. Ideally successful candidates would have little or no notice period as my client would like someone to start as soon as possible.
Roles on a daily basis would include:
• Reporting to the Managing Director's
• Booking appointments for Contracts Managers
• Data Entry
• Answering the phone in a professional manner
• Customer interfacing
• Using the company CRM package (full training will be given)
There is progression available within the company and ideal candidates will be looking to expand their skill set and grow with the company.
The package offered is as follows:
• £15,000-£20,000 dependant on experience
• 42.5 hour week with half hour lunch break (8am -5pm)
If you think this is the opportunity for you please call Mikaela at Artisan (Apply online only)