|Job Ref:||204726499||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum DOE||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:15|
Acorn Recruitment is seeking a Junior Planner on behalf of their client.|
If successful, you will be working for a national Mechanical and Electrical contractor and be based in Oxford.
This position is available on a permanent basis, however contracts are also considered.
- Knowledge of MEP planning.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the M&E industry.
- Experience working on large projects
- Proficient with Asta Powerproject.
- Experience of tender processes, design, co-ordination, procurement programming and monitoring.
If successful, you will be:
- Developing MEP programmes.
- Regular progress reporting.
- Regular interaction with stakeholders and subcontractors.
- Reporting to the Senior MEP Planner
- Candidates with 4D Construction software would be advantageous.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline. You will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity with a reputable contractor. If successful, you will work on leading construction projects throughout the Oxford and South West area.
Competitive package available. For immediate consideration, please apply today