|Job Ref:||204726295||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edgware||Address:||Post Code:||HA8||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:16|
Are you an experienced site manager who's looking to develop and progress yourself further? Are you looking to work in a positive and nurturing environment? If you are, we have a fantastic opportunity waiting for you.|
Our client is an experienced and an independently owned developer of prestigious family homes throughout London.
Your responsibilities include:
- Setting out, surveying and supervision of ground works, drainage and the construction and conversion of the building above ground.
- Attendance at regular meetings to ensure clear communication channels are in place, to report on progress; identify problems encountered and any variations to the project both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient systems establishing good working practices.
- Responsible for the distribution, maintenance and retention of records for administration purposes in line with Company needs.
- Responsible for the production of Contract Programme, monitoring progress and updating the programme as required.
- Responsible for resolution of technical problems and ensuring work is carried out to correct specification and QA standards. Sort out problems which could hold up works as they arise.
- Oversee the implementation of the Health & Safety Management System and ensure health & safety, Environment legislation is complied with.
- Follow company procedures
- Liaise with local authorities and insurance backed warranties
- Monitoring and Reporting progress
- Liaise with professional staff (such as architect, structural engineers, surveyors etc.)
- Supervising contracted staff
- Supervising and coordinating subcontractors
- Meetings with subcontractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction site safety
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Motivating the workforce
- Using specialist construction management computer applications
- Dealing with the general public and neighbours
You are ideally an enthusiastic, organised, problem solving person who works well in a team environment.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- First Aid
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within the same industry
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary package of £40,000 - £50,000.
To apply for this amazing opportunity and avoid missing out, please call Aydin on (Apply online only) or email your CV