|Job Ref:||204726236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Depending on Experience||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:16|
Proposals Assistant - Main Contractor - Construction Surrey|
Our client is a leading UK building and civil engineering company who combine outstanding technical expertise with the personal touch that comes with being a privately owned company.
They adopt a progressive and responsible approach, which is key to their sustained success and they pride themselves on finding ever better ways to deliver excellent results with greater efficiency. Across the business, they share a common set of values which inform the decisions they make on a day-to-day basis and help ensure they work as one team to provide the best service to their clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Proposals Assistant to work from their office in Surrey.
*Completing Pre qualification Questionnaires for major construction tenders, and reviewing, formatting and collating the tender.
* Manage PQQ and Tender process on multiple projects across a variety of sectors.
* Design and production of templates, presentations, submission covers.
* Updating workspace data (Project Profiles, CVs etc.)
* Supporting the Cost Planners, Estimators, and Pre Construction/Work Winning Team.
* Using InDesign and Adobe CS on a daily basis to create and edit tender documents.
This role is exclusive to Fawkes and Reece, if you would like to discuss this in further detail, please email your CV to; (url removed)
To be considered for this role, candidates must have experience of using Adobe InDesign, ideally in a construction work-winning environment.
Proposals Assistant - Main Contractor - Construction Surrey